1. Ownership and Operation This website belongs to and is controlled by Z-Medica®, LLC.
2. Intended Geographic Scope This website and its contents are controlled and operated from within the United States of America. Access to this website from territories where its content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all local laws applicable to them with respect to the content and operation of this website.
4. Intellectual Property It is Z-Medica policy to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions. Except as otherwise noted, the trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, the “trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks that are owned or licensed by Z-Medica. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right in or to the trademarks without the express prior written permission of Z-Medica.
The entire content of this website, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, logos, trademarks, icons, images, and audio or video clips on this website and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under United States copyright laws and is the property of Z-Medica. No part of this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, or distributed in any way, except for noncommercial home use (provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices on the materials, eg, “Copyright © 2014 Z-MEDICA, LLC., Wallingford, CT. [product name] and its LOGO are registered trademarks of Z-MEDICA, LLC. All rights reserved.”).
7. Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances, whether due to negligence or otherwise, shall Z-Medica, including its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, successors, or assigns be liable for any damages or injury, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages, including but not limited to loss of data or profit, that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the website or any materials in this site, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website or information available in the website. These include, but are not limited to, damages or injury caused by error, omission, interruption, defect, failure of performance, delay in operation or transmission, line failure or computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. However, in no event shall Z-Medica’s total liability to you for damages, losses, and/or causes of action exceed one hundred dollars ($100). Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Z-Medica products or services) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
9. Downloaded Software If you download software from this website, the software and all files, images, and data relating to the software are subject to the license terms in the software license that accompanies or is provided with the software. You do not own the downloaded software, and Z-Medica does not transfer ownership of the software to you. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form.
10. Forward-Looking Statements This website may contain statements that involve Z-Medica’s intentions, expectations, or predictions. Such statements reflect the views of Z-Medica as of the date made with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements could be inaccurate or could become inaccurate as a result of developments occurring after their respective dates. Z-Medica disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise these statements.