The QuikClot Interventional Pre-Slit product provides a great solution for addressing oozing from percutaneous catheters, tubes, ports and access sites. Reducing time for addressing this type of bleeding may give you more time to attend to other tasks in the continuum of care for your patients in the ICU or on the floor.
QuikClot Interventional Pre-Slit with 3M Tegaderm Bandage is a proprietary hemostatic technology consisting of a nonwoven material impregnated with kaolin, an inorganic mineral that activates factor XII,1 which in turn accelerates the body’s natural clotting ability.2,3,4,5
QuikClot Interventional Pre-Slit with 3M Tegaderm Bandage Features:
- Allow you to maintain a scheduled workflow with potentially fewer dressing changes
- Safe and intuitive placement like standard gauze14
- Indicated for use with patients on anticoagulants24
Oozing lines, tubes, and sheaths
- Central venous catheter (central lines or CVC)
- Peripherally Inserted central catheters (PICC lines)
- Arterial and venous catheters
- Post catheter sheaths
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) catheter
- Chest tube thoracostomy (Thoracic catheter)
- Percutaneous endoscopic tubes, e.g.,G-tube
*Usage is not limited to this list, refer to each QuikClot product’s instructions for use.